Care and Maintenance of Wicker Furniture
Care of Frames:
- Vacuum with a brush attachment to get rid of dust and loose dirt.
- Occasionally the furniture may require a more thorough cleaning. When necessary use a mild soap, or Murphy’s Oil Soap, and water. Rinse and let dry thoroughly.
- Vacuum regularly.
- Cotton fabrics may be professionally dry-cleaned only using pure solvents (petroleum distillate-based products).
- Acrylic fabrics may be spot cleaned with damp cloth and mild soap. Acrylic fabrics may be unzipped and taken off foam. They may then be washed separately in a washing machine at the delicate cycle with cold water, and a mild detergent. Air-dry.
- Re-apply Scotch-guard after cleaning.